And did I mention about how exciting it is to cycle from my house all the way to Pasir Ris Park, and back home?? A THRILLING EXPERIENCE. For a mediocre cyclist like me, it was really an achievement. As you know, I cant even balance myself properly. The humps hurt my butt like somewhats. I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO STAND ON THE BIKE YOU SEE. While Mich was happily cycling, up the ramps, over the bridge, jay-ing the traffics, I was noobly getting off and on my bike. I didnt dare to ride down the slope initially as I thought it was rather steep. So I got down and wheeled the bike instead. And while crossing the road too. HOW NOOB COULD I BE. But I am la.
Met Sha, Mu and Kelly there. The bicycle kiosk was closed, I think. So they didnt get to rent a bike in the end. We took turns to ride the remaining. Spent most of our time slacking in the BK and strolling around. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed myself!
The most most most exciting part was the cycling back home journey. It was like, super dark. Everywhere. Silence filled the atmosphere. And what's ahead was a long and dark linkway. There was once this idiotic guy who suddenly rode up to me and made me screamed like mad. Mich was like so far far in front so I kept screaming and screaming for her. Think she didnt even hear cos' I was too far back. Idiot la. He was trying to ride PAST me I think. But that was really close. Damnit. And it was night-time ya. Who knows what might happen. DUH.However, Mich and I braved through it all and made our victorious journey back! *trumpet march* Yeah.
Azm has sent me all the photos. Too tired to blog. Tmr then.
Oh ya! I did my nails. French nails. But, hrm, looks wrong. Whatever.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
1:01 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand